Friday, November 2, 2012

New Life @ The Lion City

Early this year, me and my boyfriend decided to step away from our comfort zone and look for a good change in our career. We have decided SG since it is just 3 hrs away from Pinas. Aside from that, I already have a lot of friends already working here. Fortunately, my boyfriend was able to find a job just a month after we arrived here. And I tell you, our experience here is not that easy. *can't tell you more the details*
In my case, there are some companies that offers me but unfortunately government here already tighten on approving passes that's why my working pass got rejected 3x. Despite of what had happened, i'm not giving up and continue on what I have started. So on and so forth...
To make the long story short, I had a job offer and my pass was approved last May. Thank God. Imagine 3 months of waiting and jobless.. haha.
Now, here we are, working very hard and adjusting lifestyle here and I'm also starting to love this country. I'll just pray to HIM that HE will continue to shower us with blessings and to continue guiding us for whatever challenges that we may encounter in the future.

More blogs to post soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment