Thursday, December 8, 2011

Strolling @ Manila

This trip was all because of never ending promo fare of Cebu Pacific.. When I found out that they had again the piso fare...without any second thought, there we click that "Book" button.. haha.. I decided that we will try out a whole day tour to Manila. Literally "wholeday", we arrived at manila almost 6AM then departed at 5PM on the same day (damn! I will never ever do this again, you'll fine out later). Because of that tight schedule, we only visited Ayala Ave, Mall of Asia and Manila Ocean Park. I've been to Manila maybe around 5 to 6 times that's why I know some of the places there so I was the "tour guide" of my boyfriend. Since MOA opens at 10AM and we arrived at 6, we went to Ayala Ave. to grab some coffee and for my boyfriend to be able to see enormous buildings. It was also his first time to ride an MRT. ;)) Anyways, here some of the pics we got during the trip. :)


Ayala Ave




Coffee addict

Mall of Asia

Wendy's!!!!!

the famous ice skating ring at MOA




Manila Ocean Park

Oceanarium

my bf is too big for the raincoat. haha

lots and lots of colorful jellyfish



If you're curious on why I will never do the sameday RT, it is because we arrive at the airport very late. Super traffic and all. I will not just go into details on what had happen.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment